Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Finally! The return of the blog and news for 2017


First, my sincere apologies for the endless days when this blog got into maintenance mode. Of course, thousands of apologies will not go far for Google searches that ended up nowhere, but it was all for a good cause.
For those who are already a blog reader, you will notice some differences in functionality. I had been bothering enough for a long time, and, perfectionist as I am, I could not post posts until I adjusted all the details of the layout, usability, mobile view and even the new illustrations I wanted to add on the pages. Besides, I have a very important news for this year: our team has GROWN! : D
Now, in addition to my assistant Blank Infinity, her trainee (the white bat John Michael), we have a second intern: Sharon a lovely female vampire bat.
But of course I, dividing myself into 3 other personifications of myself, are not truly an increase in team. I was referring, in fact, to the new collaborator of the blog, Gabi: D

Introducing Gabi Xavier

Our newest and probably most valuable blog contributor will fill the Infinite Labyrinth with artistic, mystical, apocalyptic, or inspirational content (or all of that together).
Gabi is from Natal - RN (that is, we live in exactly opposite corners of Brazil), and graduated in Visual Arts from UFRN. He works in a public school, and when he is not in the classroom anarchizing the current teaching system, he likes to paint, draw, create stories and make handicrafts. Now she will also add content here on the blog.
His works reflect his taste for esotericism, astronomy, animals, mysticism and cinema. Also in love with sci fi, steampunk and cyberpunk. He loves all subjects involving art and human subjectivity.
Gabi, just like Emmy, is concerned about sharing relevant content on the internet. So together, we will present our projects, our inspirations, tips and techniques for those who love art and also want to participate in our artistic world in which our creativity dictates all the rules.
For those who want to know a little more about Gabi's work, there are wonderful creations to admire, while our true first post of the year is ready: D

No comments:

Post a Comment