Monday, May 14, 2018

Draw {shut down} and wallpapers available!


Finally we have online store ! That's right, I, Blank and the trainees have been working incessantly since the beginning of the year to leave our store a pleasant and magical environment for you. We are still adjusting small details, and adding new gear.
Of course the set of prints of the most beautiful assistant owl in the world is already available, as well as allprints of the Sailor Drops project .
We are so happy with the launch of our store that we want to give you a gift:
♦ Prints of Blank Infinity and its trainees, that set with 6 mini arts ♦
e will make a draw in our (my '-') Instagram profile , and to participate is very simple:
 Follow @emmydalas on Instagram
 Download 1 wallpaper below to your choice
 Use it as wallpaper on your cell phone - it was so cute, right ?!
 Make a print of your screen and post in the Instagram stories , and mark my profile @emmydalas(remember to scratch everything that is confidential, please)
 That done, it's competing!
 Doubts on comments, and good luck ♥
Additional information: When I publish the stories, I'll respond to your story with a number (it's in the order of "arrival"), that's what we'll use in the draw. Shipping is free, on our own. The winner will be contacted by a direct message on Instagram, and should communicate the complete address to send your gift! If the winner has breached any rule or does not return the contact within 15 days (as John and Sharon will find you ?!), the organization reserves the right not to send the prize (we will donate to a shelter for owls). The draw will be on Thursday, the 26th at 7pm.
In total, 6 people participated in the draw. Yes, only six. But considering that in the last one that I realized only two registered ... we had an improvement there, right? Anyway, bad for you that was too lazy to participate. I assigned a number to each participant, and luck got the number 6 ^ _ ^ For those who did not win, good luck in the next (not that I will promote any draw again, frankly)!

No comments:

Post a Comment