The event is in October (1 month !!) in Porto Alegre,
FIERGS. It's the first Artist's Alley I play , although I've been
to NerdLand twice here in Bento - which is an event with a similar
theme, only minor. And it was precisely because of NerLand that I
decided to go into it and book the table at Animextreme: my experience
with this year's event was VERY cool, people responded very positively to my
work, and to the Sailors project I'm doing with to Gabi . So, I
thought, who knows, I might risk a slightly bigger event ?
I think maybe this is a great opportunity for me to be in
a bigger event, with more people, and personally showing my art (and all
my love for Sailor Moon ♥) . I
can not help saying that I'm a bit nervous about this; I really hope that
the audience of the event likes Sailor Moon (ideally, more than they like the
crowd of invited Youtubers ), since the one who had the childhood
after the years 90 is not exactly familiar to this anime. But I'm
positive, and who knows, I convince some young people that Sailor Moon is
incredible (♥♥).
Of course I have a little cold in the belly with the whole
situation, and I'm running to finish all the Sailors and prepare some wonderful prints to
launch there. My goal is to finish a few more for the Sailor Drops
Project , and as soon as the prints are ready, I'm going to publish some
photos here to advertise:
If you have questions, suggestions and TIPS FOR ME (!) About
the event, please put all that there in the comments. Thank you so much ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment