Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Exhibition of the Drawing Course - my first exhibition?


Then, after (practically) 3 years of drawing course with Professor Micael , we had our first exhibition. As I said in older posts, practically all my life I took drawing courses . However, it was only when I was finishing college in 2013 that it started to get clear to me how much I wanted to work with, specifically. From this, I have taken courses in drawing techniques every year, determined to always improve. And exactly where I decided that drawing would truly be part of my life, was the place my teacher chose for our exhibition: at the University of Caxias do Sul (UCS) here in our city (CARVI), exactly in the Design in which I studied.
I had participated in some exhibitions before, with the other drawing courses I did. But, I want to consider this as the first one in fact, because it is the first time that I expose works that are my creations , not just reproductions of photographs. These are works that, although I have used photographic references, or have been inspired by the photos themselves, such as the Swan Queen and the portraits - Andressa Damiani , Emilie Autmun and Zakk Wylde , were the first to be able to leave my face "With some particular expression of mine.
The exhibition would be about the first three techniques studied - graphite, crayons and watercolor . So, with the help of my teacher, I chose 7 designs developed over the last two years, which we believe would sum up my production so far. Not that there was so much content to summarize, but I only put on the exhibition those who really made me proud and completely satisfied - all well known to those who have been with me for some time.
Of course I did a few records of my exposed works, as well as those of my colleagues. It's all in this little gallery ^ _ ^:


No comments:

Post a Comment